Purpose of the collection, storage, processing or use of data
Data are collected, processed and used for the following designated purposes:
– customer management,
– staff management,
– management of staff, and
– management of data originating from external service-providers.
Data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (a)-(c):
– performance of a contract, and
– compliance with a legal obligation.
Data recipients or categories of recipients
1. Public authorities receiving data on the basis of statutory provisions (existence of priority legal provisions), such as social insurance institutions and tax authorities.
2. Internal units involved in performing the respective business processes, such as bookkeeping, invoicing and computing.
3. External sub-contractors in accordance with Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Data processor).
4. External agencies entrusted with the performance of the purposes of data collection, storage, processing or use.
Planned transmission to third countries
No transmission to third countries is planned.
Standard periods for the erasure of the data
Differing periods apply to storage. Data that are of fiscal relevance are for instance normally stored for ten years, whilst other data are kept in accordance with commercial law, as a rule for six years. In the absence of a legal storage regulation, the data are erased or destroyed if they are no longer required to achieve the company’s purposes.
There is a right to have the controllers grant access to information, or to rectify or erase the personal data in question (Art. 15, 16 and 17 GDPR). Data subjects can revoke their consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent prior to revocation.
We, Wilde Beissel von Schmidt GmbH, take the protection of your personal data very seriously, and comply strictly with the provisions of the laws on data protection. As a rule, it is possible to use our website without providing any personal data. Where personal data are collected on our website (such as name, postal or e-mail addresses), this is always voluntary where possible. Under no circumstances will the data collected be sold or passed on to third parties for other reasons.
The following declaration provides you with an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kinds of data are collected for what purpose.